Aims and Scope
Vaccine Research publishes the original high-quality research papers that contribute to the field of vaccinology - all original paper submissions across basic and clinical medical research, vaccine manufacturing, history, public policy, behavioral science and ethics, social sciences, safety, and other related areas are welcomed.
Vaccine Research is a peer-reviewed medical journal, published by the Pasteur Institute of Iran (IPI). It is targeted towards medical professionals who are interested in vaccines and vaccination. It serves as an interface between academics, those in research and development, and workers in the field of vaccinology. Relevant topics range from basic medical research through to applications, safety and legislation.
Scope of the Vaccine Research
The scope of vaccine research includes:
• Human and veterinary vaccines:
- Infectious diseases
- Non-infectious diseases
• Prophylactic and therapeutic, and plant-based vaccines
• Vaccine technology:
- Vaccine development, efficacy and safety evaluation
- Immune responses to vaccines
- Vaccine vectors, adjuvants and immunomodulators
- Vaccine production and manufacturing
- Immunologic studies and animal models
• Reverse vaccinology
• Synthetic peptides and novel immunogens
• Protein modeling.